Trusted Specialists in London Lettings & Property Management
Chambré is an independent residential lettings and property management company. We take a proactive approach and apply common sense to all that we do. Building strong, long term, trusted relationships is vital to us, our clients remain loyal to us because we offer:
• 25 years combined experience in residential lettings and property management
• a highly personalised service with one main point of contact
• expertise in landlords’ legal obligations
• complete transparency on fees and no hidden mark ups on trade invoices
• tight rent collection processes
• an address book of reliable and skilled maintenance contractors
• advice on how to maximise rents through refurbishments
• clear landlord statements and support with tax affairs
• high tenant retention – our tenants stay 35% longer than the industry average*
• high quality, reliable tenants selected through our own rigorous referencing process
• low void periods per property at an average of 6.7 days per year
At Chambré we understand that you are looking to entrust your property with a safe pair of hands, to remove the hassle and free up precious time. Making sure that our clients have 100% confidence in us and building long term trusted relationships is of the utmost importance.
Chambré implement a simple three step process:
1. We start by listening to you and understanding your requirements. We visit the property and offer advice to help maximise yield and ensure it is sensibly presented.
2. We oversee the marketing of your property, working with leading high street agents, and go out of our way to find you responsible tenants paying market rent. We will negotiate the best terms of tenancy for you, carry out rigorous referencing checks and draw up contracts.
3. We ensure the property is ready at the start of tenancy, all legal requirements have been met and inspections carried out. We provide an exceptional management service looking after both the property and your tenants for the duration of the tenancy.
Areas we cover
Chambré predominantly operate in Central London, however this is not exclusive and we are always willing to consider other areas.
For further details, please contact us on 020 7228 3155 or email at email@example.com
* Data taken from ARLA Jan 2017 PRS report