Finding you responsible tenants
At Chambré we are always looking to achieve a sensible balance between finding the best possible rental yield and finding responsible tenants who will look after the property and pay their rents on time. Due to the nature of our business model, it is in our interest to do this. We are not target-led and we are not in it for a short-term commission, we always take a long-term view and put the landlord’s best interests at heart.
Peace of mind at no extra cost
Chambré work with the very best high street agencies in the industry to find you good quality tenants. Chambré has a split fee arrangement with the agents, there is no extra cost to you. For the time poor or for those in a different time zone, by using us as opposed to going direct to the high street agencies you will receive not only a highly personalised and professional service but also save yourself an enormous amount of time, frustration and hassle.
Our service includes:
- Paying extra attention to detail in preparing your property for market
- Advising you where we think you can get a greater rental yield through making refurbishment improvements to the property
- Conducting a joint valuation with the agencies and liaising with you as to the rental value we think you can obtain
- Acting as your only point of contact and managing the agencies on your behalf
- Instructing the agencies to market the property and keeping on top of them to make sure it stays their priority
- Handling all offers from prospective tenants and negotiating terms on your behalf
- Meeting, vetting and running our own unique system of vigorous reference checks on any prospective tenants
- Putting forward the tenant and the terms of their offer for your final approval
- Diligently completing all necessary paperwork
- Organising safety checks, pre-let clean and inventories
- Liaise with new tenants as to the move in procedure
- Ensuring rents and deposits have cleared before releasing keys
- Ensuring utilitiy accounts are transferred and set up
- Providing a tenant manual and all necessary support for new tenants
- Collecting rent and paying into your account within three working days
- Registering the deposit with a recognised deposit protection scheme
- Undertaking annual rent reviews and advising on any potential changes
- Providing statements as often as you require them and at no extra cost
- Liaising with accountants, solicitors and insurance brokers where necessary on your behalf
- Checking the property in detail after tenants have left
- Handling deposit negotiation deductions where necessary
- Transferring utility accounts and settling property related bills
Areas we cover
To view map click here
For further details, please contact us on 0207 228 3155 or email at email@example.com
Over the past three years, the services offered by Tom Chambré and his team have been exemplary. Any issue, whether big or small, was always resolved swiftly and efficiently.
During our tenancy we found Chambré to be prompt and thorough with any maintenance required or questions we had regarding our rental property. It was a pleasure working with the team and we would happily rent from Chambré in the future.
I have been impressed with the network of tradesmen and professionals in Tom's bulging black book and his easy charm, patience and professional approach go a long way to building positive and sustained relationships with the tenants.
Chambré were superb with getting my property ready for letting, finding the right tenant and then continuing to manage the property on an ongoing basis. They are always prepared to answer and help with any question however big or small.
Tom and his team are the best agent/landlord we’ve ever had in our 12 years of renting - spread over 4 countries and 8 different flats. Always professional, courteous, responsive and resourceful but most importantly, friendly.
Chambré have been very helpful in finding long term responsible tenants for my property. They are extremely practical at maintaining my flat to a high standard whilst ensuring that any upkeep costs are kept at a sensible level.
We rely heavily on Chambré insight for the latest market trends and pricing. Living in South Africa, this has provided us with a complete rental solution enabling peace of mind.
Chambré have taken so much of the hassle out of letting properties for us and their fees are very competitive.