Your property in our safe hands
Our objective is to keep good tenants for as long as possible, paying a competitive market rent and avoiding unnecessary void periods.
We believe high paying tenants are more likely to stay if they receive a responsive and intelligent property management service. We will go above and beyond to make sure that tenants and the property are looked after with the utmost care.
We understand that the service offered by some agents can be impersonal and fall far short of expectations. At Chambré our mission is to take the hassle and frustration away from you. You will have one main point of contact, who will know you, your tenants, and the history of the property inside and out.
A sensible view
We always take a sensible view on issues raised by tenants so that there is no unnecessary expenditure. We have an address book of reliable contractors with whom we have built good relationships with over the years and unlike some other agents we do not charge a percentage mark up on top of contractor’s invoices.
- Inspecting the property as required throughout the year
- Advising on upcoming works and providing a report and photographs as required
- Ensuring at least two annual property inspections are carried out
- Arranging replacements or necessary purchases for the property as required
- Arranging routine repairs and maintenance
- Arranging the annual gas safety certificate
- Being contactable for emergencies 24/7
- Arranging payment of all property related invoices (with no mark ups on trade invoices)
- Arranging the inventory check out and advising tenants what is expected of them at the check out
- Negotiating any deposit deductions at the end of the tenancy on your behalf
- Ensuring the relevant utility companies are given final meter readings and forwarding addresses for final bills
- Overseeing any works or redecoration that is required between tenancies
- Arranging pre tenancy cleans and the inventory make and check in of new tenants
Areas we cover
To view map click here.
For further details, please contact us on 020 7228 3155 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org